Thursday, October 20, 2011

Delicious dreams

I know I need to be writing when my dreams are so vivid and so compelling that I remember even small details, then ruminate on the story all day.  When my brain is churning out good stories without me having to do anything but sleep, it's definitely time.

Yesterday morning I didn't want to get up with my alarm because my dream was one of those. Compelling, vivid, dark and dangerous.  It felt like the film reel snapped in the middle of the movie and the theater said "That's the end!" I thought about the story all day, wondering what might have happened next, and even remembered it as I was falling asleep last night. Today I'll take time to write down the bones and perhaps begin to flesh it out.  Might end up being a short story.  I love when I dream from the point of view of a male werewolf!

This morning I didn't want to get up with my alarm because I was snuggled in dreamland with two handsome, tanned and muscled naked men.  It was sweetly erotic, even though nothing was actually happening except snuggling.  It sort of bites to be yanked from contentedly caressing a muscled thigh with not a care in the world to a cold Thursday morning with a long list of things to accomplish. Yannowudda mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment