Friday, September 16, 2011

A little bummed

Regained access to my yahoo groups account today, where I once had a thriving newsletter with 150+ subscribers.  I was hoping I could 'cheat' a little and not have to starting building a readership from bare earth again.  Oh well.  In making the decision to come back to the genre, I knew it would be an uphill climb. And I'm ready for it :)

In other news, I jumped into Twitter today as well.  Please check it out when you get a chance.  I'll do my best to post content worth following!  http://twitter.com/devisparks  Thank you Leigh Ellwood for being my very first follower!

I have SO missed interacting with other writers!  I can't wait to be signing books and hanging with my old comrades (and new ones) again!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am so glad I (finally) found your website. Glad to hear you about your writing goals. I bought your book a couple of years ago and periodically would try to find info about any upcoming books. Thanks for posting an update!

    ReplyDelete