Thursday, September 15, 2011

In need of discipline

It's in excusable, I know.  So quixotic is my behavior, so capricious are my habits.  What I need is some hard discipline. What I need is a good bit of quality time with some well-worn black leather across my backside, leather that's so soft and supple it's almost tattered and torn because of so much repeated contact with my skin.

Why are you gaping at me like that?  I'm talking about my office chair.  What?  Oh, you thought.... hahaha, *rereading*  I guess I can see where you might think... well... heheheh.  ;)

Getting back into the groove of serious writing is taking some doing.  I'm out of practice, and need to train myself to focus on writing, set aside time each day to focus on a single storyline.  But if there's one thing erotica authors know something about, it's discipline.  Soft supple leather of my favorite chair, here I come!

1 comment: